Are your Shoulders and Arms hurting?
Here are some common reasons
Choose From The Following Symptoms
Please select your most challenging symptoms
- Severe sudden pain and/or limited range of motion
- Dull ache in neck and shoulders
- Tingling/pins and needles in neck and/or down affected extremities. Tingling and/or pins and needles in your shoulders and arms can often be symptomatic of a couple different conditions.
- Pain, tingling and/or pins and needles originating in hand and moving into forearm and/or shoulder. Pain or sensation that seems to express itself in the hand, forearm and/or shoulder is often times associated with carpal tunnel. However, neuropathy could also be a potential instigator – as well as anything compromising the peripheral nerves. Whatever the cause, you don’t have to suffer with it.
- Sharp, shooting pain originating in the neck that extends into the shoulders and down the arms. Sharp shooting pain can be challenging and we’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing that. Pain fitting this description in the shoulders or arms can often originate in the neck and be caused from the following conditions.
- Swelling, tenderness and stiffness. Often times, any sort of swelling, tenderness or stiffness can be attributed to injury or overuse. And this typically falls into the category of activity- related injury or joint pain and inflammation.
- Locking joints
- Pain, weakness or numbness in the shoulders and arms
- Pain that occurs at night or while at rest
- Muscle cramping, spasms or weakness. Cramping, weak or spastic muscles can be the result of a few different commonly treated conditions.
- Hypersensitivity or reduced sensation to touch
- Pain, tingling and/or pins and needles in hand, forearm and/or shoulder (carpal tunnel, neuropathy)
- Chronic widespread pain including shoulders and arms
Schedule An Appointment
Stop living in pain and start living your best life again.