Prior to your first meeting we will ask you to fill out our New Client form, which will give you a chance to provide all existing medical conditions and information you think might be relevant.
Texas Pain Network accepts all private insurance as well as PPO Medicare and HMO insurance. Payment plans are available. FAQ us for more
Upon arriving to our clinic, you will be greeted by our caring and compassionate staff and meet our certified providers. We will discuss any concerns or issues you are having and from there we will design a comprehensive treatment plan specifically for you.
The Texas Pain Network accepts all major credit cards and debit transactions. We accept cash payments and offer financing or payment plans as well.
Once a comprehensive plan is created for you, we will create a schedule of treatments that work with your schedule.FAQ us for more
Depending on the treatment, we may have you scheduled for 30 minutes, all the way up to 2 hours. Please allow for this time difference in your personal schedule.
FAQ us for more
If your under anesthesia you will need to schedule a ride home.
No food or drink (including gum and mints) before your procedure.
For morning surgery, no food or drink past midnight on the night before your morning surgery.
For an afternoon surgery, we ask you have no food or drink for six hours before your surgery. You may eat a light meal 8 hours before the surgery and have water with that meal.
- NO alcohol for 24 hours before your procedure
- Take ½ of your prescribed insulin dosage the morning before your morning surgery.
- For afternoon surgeries, take your full dosage in the morning with a glass of juice. Please bring your insulin with you to your procedure.
- Coumadin must be stopped before entering a procedure. You MUST consult with your registered physician before stopping coumadin to exercise alternative options for this medication.
- Other prescribed medications – Take them the morning of your surgery with a sip of water before you arrive.
- Stop taking aspirin SEVEN days prior to your procedure. If you are taking aspirin for your heart, consult your registered physician OR cardiologist before stopping this medication.
- Check in one hour before your scheduled procedure time. Warning, late arrival may cause a cancellation and rescheduling of your procedure.
- Please bring 2 pieces of government issued I.D. along with you to your operation for check-in.
- Please dress in loose, comfortable clothing, nothing too restricting. If you require eyewear, please wear glasses and not your contacts.
- Please do not bring any valuables with you for the procedure. This includes rings, watches, necklaces, earrings, etc.
- Ensure you have a friend or family member ready to drive you home after your procedure.
- Prior to your procedure, we ask that you shower either the night or the morning of, to ensure sterility before the operation.
Schedule An Appointment
Stop living in pain and start living your best life again.