Hips and Glutes
Hips and Glutes
Please select your most challenging symptom:
- Muscle spasms (sports injuries or back pain)
- Severe sudden pain (sports injuries)
- Radiating pain (back pain)
- Tenderness or pain in lower back or hips (back pain, joint pain, arthritis)
- Stiffness, tenderness or weakness (joint pain)
- Locking joints or limited range of motion in hips (joint pain)
- Pain in the buttocks or leg that gets worse when sitting (sciatica)
- Hip pain (sciatica)
- A constant pain on one side of the buttocks (sciatica)
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up (sciatica)
- Chronic widespread pain including hips and glutes (Fibro)
Call Us Today For A Consultation
Benefits of a vital scan:
Muscle spasms: Cramping or spastic muscles can be painful, and we know you need relief. As this can be the result of a few different commonly treated conditions, please review the pages below to see which most accurately describes your pain. And then give us a call to set up a consultation. We can help!
Pages: sports injuries or back pain
Tenderness or pain in lower back or hips: We’re sorry to hear you’re suffering from lower back and hip pain. As this is a pretty common symptom with several different conditions, please review the pages below to see which one most accurately describes your pain.
And then give us a call to set up a consultation. We can help!
Pages: back pain, joint pain, arthritis, neuropathy, sciatica, sports injury
Schedule An Appointment
Stop living in pain and start living your best life again.