Ankles and Feet
Ankles and Feet
Please select your most challenging symptom
- Bruising, swelling limited range of motion (sports injuries)
- Severe sudden pain (sports injuries)
- Difficulty walking, weakness, muscle cramping or lack of mobility (sports injuries, neuropathy, arthritis or joint pain)
- Redness, swelling, stiffness, tenderness, warmth or pain (joint pain)
- Notable loss of motor function such as walking on the heels or tiptoeing (spinal pain)
- Burning or tingling down the leg and into the heel of the foot (sciatica)
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot (sciatica)
- Pain occurring at night or while at rest (neuropathy)
- Pins and needles, hypersensitivity or reduced sensation to touch (neuropathy)
- Joint pain, stiffness, cracking, swelling or tenderness (arthritis or joint pain)
- Bumps or bony outgrowths in fingers or toes (arthritis)
- Joint deformity or limping (arthritis)
- Chronic widespread pain (Fibro)
Call Us Today For A Consultation
Benefits of a vital scan:
Difficulty walking, weakness, muscle cramping or lack of mobility: Are you finding it challenging to walk or is your normal range of motion becoming more rigid in nature? Does muscle cramping and muscle weakness impair your rest or daily activity? You may be suffering from some form of joint inflammation, neuropathy or even injury due to overuse. Either way, we know you need relief.
Please review the pages below to see which most accurately describes your pain and then give us a call to set up a consultation. We can help!
Pages: sports injuries, neuropathy, arthritis or joint pain
Joint pain, stiffness, cracking, swelling or tenderness: When it comes to pain in or around your joints, arthritis and joint inflammation are usually to blame. But there are varying degrees of arthritis and joint pain doesn’t always mean chronic disease. Please review the pages below to see which most accurately describes your pain.
And then give us a call to set up a consultation. We can help!
Pages: arthritis or joint pain
Schedule An Appointment
Stop living in pain and start living your best life again.